Battle real opponents in this mobile MOBA game
- Category Strategy
- License Free
- Version 184.108.40.2063
- Size 81 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name com.mobile.legends
UNIT 17, 9/F, TOWER A, NEW MADARIN PLAZA, No. 14 SCIENCE MUSEUM RD, TST, KL
Play with others online in this game that is similar to League of Legends.
Mobile Legends features battles that are for five players against five players. The graphics are decent with a comic book quality. The controls on the screen are easy to follow, and there are a few special attacks that you have on hand to make defeating the enemy a bit easier. While playing with your character, you can help your team by improving the land.
While playing Mobile Legends, you can add minions to the team as well. You want to work on their skills as they will sometimes provide better protection than the teammates. You have a selection of several heroes to choose from, so it's not like you're working with characters you've never heard of before. There are several types of matches available. One is a match that will last for 10 seconds. It's full of excitement and sure to showcase the skills that you have in the game. Some of the matches will last for 10 minutes. You want to have stamina as some of the fighting can get a bit intense and confusing when several people are battling at one time.
- Many heroes
- Controls easy to handle
- Various game play options
- Lags with updates
--New Hero: Alpha
--Jigsaw Event: Collect Jigsaw pieces and win rich rewards!
--Heroes at BP discount: Discount carnival for buying Balmond, Nana, Clint, Minotaur with BPs. Starts with the server update.
--A fairer match up system for the ranked game.
--Fixed the problem that Natalia would not show up when being attacked in the bushes.
--Fixed the problem that Natalia still could become invisible when fighting in the bushes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.